MMX has been a trusted partner to the petrochemical and renewable sector for many years. We provide network design, system integration, project management, consulting, install and commissioning and maintenance services for offshore platforms. We have long term personal relationships with clients in this sector who value our straightforward approach. Our engineering teams are spread throughout the UK in order to be close to the main centres of activity and have a solid knowledge of Microwave, VHF radio and optical implementation and maintenance. We maintain all of the necessary accreditation for these tasks.
In addition to connectivity to the offshore platform MMX also has a full service offering in relation to Topside Communications. This includes the provision and system integration of a range of equipment for the purposes of safety including CCTV, Public Address, Meteorological and Radar systems and so on.
What we specialise in
MMX provides a wide range of services including:
- Turnkey design and supply of high-capacity microwave radio and optical systems including systems specifically adapted for hazardous (ATEX / HazLoc / IECEx) environments
- Systems integration
- Topside comms
- Hardware staging and pre-build
- Installation and commissioning of radio and antenna systems by fully qualified offshore-trained engineers
- IRATA certified rope-access services
- On-site diagnostics and on-call maintenance
- Spare parts management & logistics
- Equipment repair
- OT cybersecurity
Find out more
If you would like to know more about MMX or need help with your communications network, please get in touch.
Who we work with
Our portfolio of customers includes some of the UK’s leading energy providers, systems integrators, and managed service providers including: Shell, BP, Chrysaor, Perenco, SSE, Scottish Power, Petrofac, RigNet, Tampnet, Wood Group and many more.