While the UK remains in lockdown, now more than ever, MMX is relied upon to deliver its specialist telecom services to support critical national infrastructure.
MMX is classed as an essential service provider and we continue to operate for our clients. The ability to stay connected in these unprecedented times is critical to the well-being of the country. Our customers have a vital role across the UK’s communication networks; and MMX is committed to ensuring they can do what they do best, without interruption.
As our customers include emergency services, air traffic control, defence, oil & gas and companies within the utilities sectors, we have no option but to keep the lights of their critical infrastructure on during this difficult period. Something that we are proud to do. This applies to all MMX services including field engineering, UK-wide field logistics, Network Operation Centre (NOC), telecom hardware repairs and equipment staging services.
During this time our primary objectives are to:
- Protect the health and safety of our workers, customers, partners and communities.
- Maintain business continuity and ensure the successful inbound and outbound flow of goods and services to our customers.
- Support the communications community however we can.
Below are just some of the steps we’re taking to ensure we can be there for you:
- Our employees have been asked to work from home where possible.
- Our repair workshop remains open, with a social distancing policy.
- Warehouse operations remain fully open for both goods in and goods out as well as back office.
- Our staff and logistics partners have the necessary letters of permit to confirm their business-critical movements.
We are aware of changing situations and want to make sure that our customers will not be let down during this pandemic. We will continue to keep our customers updated with any relevant information that will affect the service we provide.
To find out more about how our expertise can help you, please get in touch. Call us on +44(0)121 746 5400 or complete the contact form so we can help.
Stay safe and rest assured that we are committed to supporting you and your business.